in- house Resales service
Did you know that Greenoak offers an in-house resales service to help our leashold residents at Holmebury House in Hastings and at Brodie Place and Ocklynge Road in Eastbourne to sell their properties and are looking for a specialist operator who understands the retirement market.*
- We have a unique understanding of retirement living and the retirement market.
- We hold a good track record of sales and often have a waiting list of potential buyers who are interested in living in the scheme.
- We advertise properties on our own websites, and on the same online locations as estate agents, such as Rightmove.
- We help maintain the value and quality of our schemes over the long term by managing schemes ourselves.
- External agents who are not familiar with retirement living, can often overlook or misunderstand the lifestyle benefits of our schemes. With our expertise in retirement living and the support of our Scheme Managers, we are able to communicate these lifestyle benefits and key knowledge of our schemes to potential buyers better than anyone.
- Keeping everything under one roof simplifies the lines of communication making the whole process a lot easier
* Residents are entitled to use the services of an estate agent, either in addition to or as alternative to using Greenoak’s service.
We currently have the following for sale:
FOR SALE Brodie Place, Old Town, Eastbourne – £134,950 – first floor 1 bed retirement apartment on mews style development – the upstairs flat comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, newly fitted kitchen, 1 bedroom, and bathroom/walk-in shower (inc seat) and boasts windows in all rooms on both sides of the building with pleasant views. Excellent facilities; Residents lounge; Communal laundry; Linked to 24 hour emergency Lifeline system; Scheme manager; Car park; Well maintained gardens. It is a condition of purchase that the residents are over the age of 59 years and over. Please contact the scheme Manager for any questions or for viewing on 01323 645044.
FOR SALE Brodie Place, Old Town, Eastbourne – £138,950 – First Floor, 1 bed retirement apartment on mews style development. This property is in immaculate condition and comprises of an entrance hall with stairs leading up to the property, Lounge diner which has double aspect windows allowing lots of light into property, a kitchen which has been fitted with modern white units top and bottom and an intergrated oven and hob, bathroom which has a shower over bath, heated towel rail, with the added attraction of Led Light Mirrored cabinet, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors, carpets and internal decs are in excellent condition and Door Entry System.
FOR SALE Holmebury House, Holmesdale Gardens, Hastings – £75,000 – 1 bedroom 1st Floor retirement apartment built in 1986 on popular scheme close to Hastings town centre. Flat comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one bedroom, and a bathroom. The floors are laminated throughout, and all walls and ceilings have been freshly painted. There is a Scheme Manger, 24/7 emergency care line. Excellent facilities, spacious and comfortable communal lounge, communal laundry room equipped with washing machines and driers, and also free residents’ parking on site and well maintained gardens. For enquiries and viewings please contact Scheme Manager on 07990 766431, or our Hastings office on 01483747900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE Holmebury House, Holmesdale Gardens, Hastings – £135,000 – 2 bedroom 4th-floor retirement apartment built in 1986 on popular scheme close to Hastings town centre. The Flat comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes, and a bathroom. All walls and ceilings have been freshly painted. A Scheme Manger is onsite, a 24/7 emergency care line is available for residents. The scheme boasts excellent facilities, which includes a spacious and comfortable communal lounge and communal laundry room equipped with washing machines and driers, both newly refurbished in 2019. There is free residents’ parking on site and well maintained gardens. For enquiries and viewings please contact Scheme Manager on 07990 766431, or our Hastings office on 01483747900 or email@example.com.